Life Records Music
National Promotion Company
How It Works: The LRMNPC core fan base ranges from ages 14 to 34 making us a great option to be seen & heard by the most active music crowd. About 90% of our traffic is generated from advertisement on other music sites. That unique fact alone, gives us an abundance of music lovers, and true listeners. The other 10% is split between social media & blogs. This is how we've built one of the strongest promotional success stories in the industry. We promote STRICTLY independent music, and have promoted big names before the record deals, like; Niykee Heaton, Dej Loaf, Bryson Tiller, Kehlanie, Papoose, Angel Davanport, Charlie Puth, B. Smyth, Kevin Gates, Logic, Tech N9ne, and many more to come...
Why LRMNPC Promo? There's few promotion company with such an established track record. We are not a PR company, we are not a record label, or marketing company, yet we generate traffic as if we are all 3! We only play the BEST Independent music, not all independent music, and fans can listen for free. 40% of our fan base are classified online shopping customers. We do not sell music to our visitors, we allow them to listen here, and direct all sales to the artist. This makes our contact with fans more valuable to an artist who's looking to build a strong organic, and realistic fan base. No fake plays, followers, or views, just real people playing the best music.